The VP89 is a professional shotgun condenser microphone for use in critical broadcast and media production applications.
Designed with interchangeable long, medium, and short capsules, the VP89 models provide scalable, superior off-axis rejection for focus and flexibility in a wide variety of on-site locations.
- State-of-the-art preamplifier redesign
- Superior RF immunity
- Internal low-frequency roll-off
- Recessed low-cut filter switch for additional control
- Smaller footprint
- Superior Shure design and rugged, roadworthy construction
Modularity: Long, medium, and short cartridge / barrel housings
- Wider target aperture for greater degree of ambience (audience response, talk shows, live concerts)
- Narrow pickup angle
- Unmatched quality of off-axis rejection
||VP89L: 40–20,000 Hz; VP89M: 50–20,000 Hz; VP89S: 65–20,000 Hz
||Hypercardioid / Lobar