QLXD4Digital Wireless Receiver
Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function.
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation.
Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters.
Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench® software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
QLXD2/BETA58AHandheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable BETA58A® microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/BETA58A Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
- Works with QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries or up to 10 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Includes QLXD2/BETA58A, 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, microphone clip, and user guide
The QLXD2/BETA58A Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- 24-Bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
|Radio Frequency Range
||20 Hz–20 kHz
||2 AA alkaline batteries or SB900A Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
||Shure SB900A: Up to 10 hours, Alkaline: Up to 9 hours
|Typical Operating Distance
||100 m (330 ft) line of sight